Greener Leith is an Edinburgh-based non-profit group dedicated to making Leith greener in every sense. They are using contribution from the Vegware Community Fund to employ a sessional worker to support green fingered volunteers grow more food in local community garden project.
By popular request, we’ve added a compostable PLA baguette bag to our sandwich bag range. These are 110 x 350mm, fully compostable, and are made from annually renewable resources. They use a 40 micron white back and 25 micron clear front.
These can be found the bags page of our catalogue.
The British standards institute has launched BS8901, which sets out the requirements for planning and managing a sustainable event.
Gatherings such as festivals and sporting events enrich our cultural life, though can have negative environmental impacts due to the amount of waste. There are many steps which organizers can take to minimize this, and we at Vegware see it as very positive that event organizers are being asked to plan for this from the outset.
Our cookies help us:
Make our website work as you’d expect
- Enhance the security of our site
- To anonymously measure website usage
- To improve your user experience
- Continuously improve our website for you
Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions